- SKI AREA
- OWNER PROGRAM
- CONTACT US
- PRICES 20-21
Due to weather conditions, some ski lifts in the area may close during the afternoon
Your safety being our priority, we have implemented various actions to make your ski trip a pure moment of happiness and pleasure despite the current health situation.
Information subject to change according to new measures put in place by the State. Last updated on 09/28/2020
Illustration from France Montagne
All the sections
COVID-19 refunds and cancellations
Interruption or cancellation of stay due to a decision of a French national or local administrative authority (public authorities) or resulting from any measure taken by such an authority
In the event that a national or local French administrative authority takes a decision (closure, etc.), or, one or more measures restricting the movement of persons having the effect of preventing a customer from using his transport ticket that he reserved with the SPL Oz-Vaujany, the days not consumed will be fully reimbursed.
Cancellation by the customer until D-7 free of charge
If the customer wishes to cancel his residence permit lasting between 2 and 15 consecutive days and obtain a full refund without charge, the request must be made seven days before the first day of skiing.
List of special cases which will give rise to a full refund until the day before the 1st day of skiing (in brackets the supporting documents requested)
- border closure by the French government
- border closure by the government of the client's country of origin or by a transit country
- the government of the country of origin prohibits non-essential travel
- flight cancellations due to covid-19 (mail or email from the airline concerned)
- closure of airports / stations in France or in the country of origin
- mileage limitation for travel around your home
- quarantine or quarantine (or any other period of confinement) imposed by France or by the country of origin
- client tested positive for Covid19 within 7 days before arrival (medical certificate)
- closure of the station and / or ski lifts linked to Covid19
Refund conditions for season passes at the public price
In the event of total closure without opening of the ski area during the winter season: 100% refund or have your choice
In case of closure during the season:
- closed for 1 month: refund or credit card of 15%
- closed 2 months: reimbursement or credit of 30%
- closed 3 months: refund or credit at your choice of 45%
- closed 4 months: reimbursement or a choice of 60%
The customer must submit his request for reimbursement to SPL Oz-Vaujany via the online form on the site https://www.oz-vaujany.requete-online.com/oz-vaujany accompanied by proof of purchase. The transport ticket will be reimbursed in full at the latest within three (3) months.